Kahuku Land Farms Fruit Stand
56-800 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
- Be sure to stop by and sample some of Oahu's best fruit, and don't forget to try the other goodies offered.
- The fried banana wraps are the most delicious thing on this island!!!
- Get the deep fried banana for a buck. Amazing.
- The Turon is freaking amazing! Have some you won't be disappointed. Plus the old Filipino ladies are hilarious to talk to if you know Tagalog.
- I am literally inhaling these fried bananas
- It's called haole David lol us Kama'aina ALWAYS get da good discounts
- Be sure to get your coconut water.. Google benefits of coconut water and see the many benefits
- I got a bag of fresh coconut and a bag of fresh papaya, both were excellent
- Good stop for some refreshing cold fruit. Grab the mix bags of chopped fruit for a great snack on the road and try some fruits you may have never had before (dragonfruit, star fruit, lilikoi, etc.).
- Love the lilikoi butter, jelly, and dressing. Veggie pizza is delish.
- Lilikoi butter...YUM!
- Make sure to get a bag of fruit, a loaf of banana bread and the lumpia (fried banana) so ONO!
- The sugar cane is like crack. Beware!
- Hawai mi mejor lugar para la fiebre del serfig lo gue me encanta lo mejor de mis hobies nice sport.
- Speak Filipino to the Auntys and you always get discount
- Must Try Banana Lumpia
- The banana lumpia is so good here!
- $2 for some fried bananas. Delicious
- They charge howlies extra, go with a local
- fried bananas are perfection.