Rockport, TX 78382
- Unprofessional, poor service, and not so great food! Guess you should expect that when kids are running the place
- One of the worst steaks I have ever had. Both my wife's & mine were over cooked, tough and flavor less.
- Should have check Foursquare before even going in. Service and food were horrible. Good luck finding anyone to provide you any customer service. Visiting for work and will not return to K-BOB'S.
- Service is polite and attentive but orders are slow to arrive. Food was ok - a step down Chili's/Fridays type fare. I didn't go near the Salad Wagon.
- First trip manager made special trip to table to visit & give us a KBob card. So we keep coming back. This trip server Elias was great :-) I recommend
- Wow! Reading previous comments I would have to disagree! Everytime I've been here the customer service has been excellent & so is the food. Best variety on a menu around.
- The service was bad and food was cold
- Food was decent. Staff was ok. Price was good. Atmosphere was great. Will probably try one more time to see if it was a fluke on the food and staff.
- No thanks. Hostess taking ages to come and seat us should have been the red flag to leave. Took 20 (at least) to have our drinks & food ordered. Slowness continued through rest of visit.
- Worst service ever. We arrived were told the "kitchen is backed up" and they couldn't place orders now. Sat us at bar for 30 mins and finally placed our order. Ordered salad and were told out of ranch
- THE WORST SWEET TEA I have ever tasted. Be prepared to fix it yourself at the table.
- Service was terrible, food was way undercooked, i do not recommend this place.
- Slowest service on the planet. Don't bother if you need to be anywhere on time.
- They've got bottles of Lone Star, but it's not on the menu. Be sure to ask for it!