JW Marriott New Orleans
Hotel, Event Space
- Ask for a corner room for more space.
- Turn down service includes great little chocolate treats. Be nice and leave a tip for housekeeping.
- Great location, walking distance to the French Quarter during the day 2 blocks from Bourbon St. for some night time fun! Super friendly staff!
- Amazing service and comfortable beds! Never slept better! Close enough to nightlife, but far enough away to actually sleep.
- Nice place and close to Bourbon Street, but far enough away from the crowd.
- Great hotel with excellent service.
- Great hotel, great service!
- Beautiful hotel with an extremely friendly staff!
- There is a bottle of vodka hidden under one of the couches
- wi-fi network: free wifi in lobby wi-fi password: - via 4sqwifi.com
- Stay in this hotel over the Marriott across the street. Very comfy beds.
- Excellent service!!!
- Wonderful hotel even with the lobby construction. The corner room, on a high floor is awesome! Shula's is just okay, but you're only 2 blocks from Bourbon Street...great location.
- Sign up for Marriott Rewards for earlier check-in. Ms. Williams at the front desk was super!
- The gym here is great, TVs on each treadmill, and towels and bottled water are plentiful. Nice JW!
- The pool only gets full sun in the late morning. Plan accordingly. Nicely equipped gym is in the pool area.
- Great rooms out here. Try Shulas downstairs
- The bartender is super nice!
- If you need a fridge, they'll bring you one! :) . Everyone's very nice & courteous 'round here.
- Great hotel with an awesome view of the city. East walking distance to just about everything!