Supermarket, Grocery Store
- This is one of the cleaner Asian stores. I don't feel like a pig was just butchered in the middle of the floor here.
- You can buy several types of turtles by the pound here.
- Great variety!
- It's super busy in the weekend! Crazy!
- There are no cooked food here.
- Don't attempt to rescue a turtle and then shelter it in your bathtub. They will not appreciate your affection.
- Good store
- The cashier number 7074 working on 03/16/2018 night is very rude. The cashier is a Chinese female, around 30 years old, long black hair, wearing heavy and horrible makeup with northeastern accent.
- Please recognize this shrew!
- The cashier at the #3 station used bad words cursed the customer. The manager or owner never resolve the issue.
- It's a decent place, but the cashiers aren't worth coming here. They are so rude to their customers. Not worth speaking English to some of them they won't care to listen to you.
- This store has better prices than many of the nearby stores, is clean and is almost always packed with customers.
- They have good variety of Chinese teas. Premium Ti Kuan Yin was a successful purchase.
- Jus go... to JUSGO!!!!