Junior's Restaurant & Bakery
American, Bakery, Desserts
- There is no substitute anywhere in the world for Junior's cheesecake. -Emily Sprissler, Top Chef
- Junior's Steaks and Eggs for Breakfast must you have, Young Foodie . .
- Try the cheesecake!
- Cheesecake. Full bar. Fabulous. -Ash Fulk, Top Chef
- The food here is good but what keeps people coming back is the rich, delicious cheesecake. Stick to the original cheesecake, they just know how to do it right, time and time again.
- The best cheesecake in the world.
- Burger was fast and great. Some of the best onion rings ever! Ask for Sergio at the bar. Great service.
- Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake is too good to pass up.
- If you like strawberry cheesecake, try ordering plain cheesecake with strawberry sauce on the side. It's so much better!
- The cheesecake is not only delicious, it's big! Couldn't finish it after a regular meal but loved it for breakfast the morning after
- The only thing that is good here is the cheesecake--but boy is it good!
- If you are sitting at the bar on a weeknight ask for Sergio. Great bartender, great conversation.
- Cheesecake maravilhoso! Recomendo o de Raspberry.
- Try to go when the Broadway shows are playing. The wait time is less since it is located in Schubert alley. Great portions and cheesecake. Love the tribute to the old Brooklyn Dodgers.
- Grilled Cheese
- Here's the deal. The Lox platter, which includes a bagel and cream cheese, is $17.95. But you can get a bagel & crem cheese for like $3.50, and then a side of Lox for $7,95. Savings!!!
- matzoh ball soup is delicious!! best soup I've ever had!!!
- Go for the original cheesecake. It's so good on its own that no fruit topping, etc. is needed
- Touristy? You bet, but who cares. Cheesecake without the trip to Brooklyn.
- French Toast is yummy and the coffee is hot and good. Walter was a great waiter...very attentive on a busy Saturday morning!