Julie Anne's Place
22 S Warren Ave (at King St)
Malvern, PA 19355
- Adorable family-owned cafe on the first floor of an old home. Cozy and delicious brunch spot!
- Awesome small cafe. Every time I am traveling to the area for work I stop in at least once over the last two yrs. I recommend everything especially the San Jose salad and the worrel quiche.
- Try the Quiche. Very quaint restaurant. Very small though so don't stay too long as people are waiting to eat.
- Breakfast after the weekly Farmers Market: perfect. The Julie Ann omelette (roasted red pepper and feta) is delicious.
- Great hot chocolate... shamed they are closed.
- VERY small place, great food and service. Parking is in the back.