- Get extra sauce! It makes the burger here!
- Delicious hamburgers are what Judice Inn is known for! Stop by today to get "The Best Hamburger in Town!"
- Get it with an egg!
- Everyone already knows you can't order French fries. Sheesh!
- Add an egg... You won't regret it!!!
- Cheeseburger special sauce and as always no fries
- "The best hamburger in town" since 1947! Judice Inn is a Lafayette favorite for their juicy burgers. Don't even ask for fries! Open Monday-Thursday 10am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 10am-10:30pm. Closed Sun!
- Judice Inn - A Lafayette tradition, Serving "The Best Hamburger in Town" since 1947! Open: Monday Saturday: 10am10pm
- The burgers are old school. Love it.
- Add grilled onions.
- I'm 37, and I have never had a bad burger at Judice Inn. My favorite place to go for a burger when I come back home to visit.
- Delicious is an understatement and it has a home made taste!
- Best hamburgers in Lafayette
- Double cheeseburger is good
- The best juiciest burger ever!! One burger is all you need to become a believer. Don't even need chips.
- Best Burgers in the world. Period. Grilled Onions. One for me, One for You and One for George :)
- Judice Inn is a sponsor of the Fly Lafayette Club. FLC membership is free - register at lftairport.com. When you fly, swipe your member card for a chance to win a Judice Inn gift certificate!
- You can't order french fries but the burgers are awesome!
- A UL student favorite! Great burgers, open late.