Jong Ka Jib
6600 N 5th St (at 66th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19126
- get the seafoood tofu! and kobe
- Ate lunch had their soft tofu casserole. #2 heat is mild but hot enough for me
- True homey atmosphere with authentic, delicious, Korean food. The prices are very reasonable and all the staff are so hospitable!
- I don't think I've ever ordered anything here that wasn't enjoyable, so have at it.
- Tofu casseroles, BBQ
- Love love LOVE IT!!!
- Great food
- Love the soondubu.
- Pork soft tofu is delish!
- The beef ribs were sweet and tender and delicious.
- Nothing will comfort you through the depths of winter like Jong Ka Jib's tofu-and-beef bowl, especially if you pour some of the stew over the stone-scorched rice.
- Nice atmosphere. The Asian decors really makes it special. Delicious Korean food. I love the Kimchi and other side dishes. Not a ton of choices on the menu though.
- Kimchee pa jeon is not on the menu, but is available (but apparantly only if you're korean).