This is the dives of all dives. Don't come here if you're beginning out on the dive bar scene; you might be a bit overwhelmed. You can stay super late listening to the jukebox and sipping on cheap, strong drinks. You'll get great service at this bar, but avoid the bathroom if you can.
2040 Burgundy St (at Frenchmen)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Its lack of elegance is surpassed only by its abundance of crudity.
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - 3 a.m. bars
- Cold beer on a hot day always good
- Never a dull moment early or late
- Cheap drinks for cheap dates... Love the Frenchman feel!
- This is where you finally realize that you are powerless over alcohol.
- Long pinkey nails in the mens room
- Dive bar famous for having toilets for chairs. Somewhat off the beaten path of Frenchmen Street, it makes a good stop on the way to Mimi's in the Marigny, Friendly's, or the Country Club.
- The cocktails are strong
- Needed this sink
- Whoever opened a toilet themed bar is insane. Warped but charming ping pong table in the back room
- Cheap ass drinks and double double shots!!
- Beer, pong, toilets everywhere!
- Man it's a WHODAT Sunday
- Mellow Mondays
- Always a party
- Curtis is a sweetheart ("when he doesn't have the time to flip you off" - his own words).
- If you planned on playing ping pong, table is all messed up