Jimmy Mac's Restaurant
121 Main St
Bryson City, NC 28713
- Thank God a restaurant with steak!! And it's open after 8:00 pm :)
- The O.M.G. Salad is delicious. Open Sunday (one of the few places in town or in the area).
- Go to Jimmy Mac's and order the Bigger Mac Bacon and Bleu Buffalo burger with sweet potato fries.
- Ate way too much! Food was great!!
- I had Chicken New Orleans. Oh my gosh it was so yummy.
- Garden burger with "S & M (Swiss and Mushrooms)
- The chicken fingers are something you don't want to miss, but the cheese, cheese and cheese burger is also pretty amazing.
- They have lobster Alfredo!
- Will never eat there again !! I had the Blackened Chicken Alfredo and got very sick from it. :-(
- Great food..... Unless they run out of what you order...LoL
- Super good! Definitely eat here! I got the steak and it was awesome! Medium Well with rice and a salad. Family got the burgers ad grouper! Everyone loved there food!
- The food is amazing
- Grouper is solid and the blackened trout is great.
- Little bit pricey, but the big downer was waitress was in a bad mood.
- Had the Cajun Burger. Very good.
- Best burgers in the Great Smokeys - in the middle of the town called Bryson CITY
- Had the 12oz New York Steak with Baked Potato and Coleslaw. I also started off with a Caesar Salad. The food was pretty good. Would definitely be back next time we visit Bryson City.
- It took forever to be waited on and the food was subpar. Maybe we caught them on an off day but I don't know why this is one of the highest rated places in the area