JFK Plaza / Love Park
1501 John F Kennedy Blvd (at N 15th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- With Valentine's Day around the corner, fall head over heels with an old-fashioned love story from this hometown Philly couple. Watch the video here: http://go-att.us/fddz
- JFK Plaza has transformed into a mecca for music, food and art! Free concerts, the best food trucks in Philly & very cool art displays! Yarn bombed lamp posts to iconic photo ops, what's not to LOVE?
- Avoid the crackheads
- No need to get a room. Steal a kiss in front of Philly's iconic Love sculpture. XOXO
- A must see the original LoVe Statue
- Named for Robert Indiana's iconic Love statue, this is where a super-patriotic Charlie from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia got heated at an anti-smoking rally.
- Make sure to stop inside the Love Park Visitor Center for maps, tickets, and insider info about Philadelphia! Open 7days!
- Take a tour of the Mural Arts Program's Love Letter murals, viewable from the Market-Frankford El! Guided tours leaving from Love Park every weekend.
- LOVE this place!
- From hand-crafted pizza to slow-cooked BBQ and more, Love Park's a hot weekday lunchtime spot for exceptional food truck offerings.
- I thought this place was a skateboarding mecca? What happened?
- They should call it "Homeless Park"
- Lots of gross people bathing in the water. Avoid!
- It's only s good view of all the countrie's flags and a place to take picture making a heart with your hand. That's it!
- Bring a weapon, gets a bit crazy here!
- You have to take the touristy pic!
- Its nice and packed during the day, but can get sketchy after traditional business hours.
- Nothing like a cheesesteak in love park for lunch!
- i just love it i go pics
- Watch people get a warning from a bike cop for having an open container at 11:30am on a Thursday.