Jekyll & Hyde Club
American, Bar, Sandwiches
1409 Avenue of the Americas (btw 57th and 58th)
New York, NY 10019
- Terrible food and service. Incredibly overpriced. The people who work there are fun and stuff, but it was totally overrated. I don't recommend it.
- Awesome Haunted house restaurant!
- Make sure you allow a lot of time between your reservation and your next activity... it's a lot more than just a restaurant, but the wait is worth it!
- Awesome theme restaurant!!!*****
- Also, talk to the head in the wall on the third floor.
- Spooky fun! Get a drink on each floor and watch a horror show.
- There will be a $2.95 "entertainment fee" added to every check. It's listed but not obvious and the server/bartender won't tell you about it.
- Have a pint and watch the animatronic horror show.
- Great, crazy atmosphere. The food is pretty good, and the show is completely cheesy and campy, but at the same time outstanding! I recommend it!
- Slowest bar tenders known to mankind...
- the food is very overpriced. but it is a great entertainment restaurant. should experience this place at least once. perfect around halloween time.
- The food blows but my kids LOVE it. And they only take cash or Amex
- Save your time. Get a hot dog from the vendor.
- Be careful: no free refills...even on soda.
- Very enjoyable spot to go to.
- The theme is great the food is left to be desired..I think its great for kids between 8-12. They have a very fun menu for the kids and the characters never get out of character for a moment
- This place sucked. Totally overpriced and not worth it at all. Don't waste your time.
- Great atmosphere and staff. Really hilarious and fun. However this is completely overpriced. Watch out of entertainment fees!
- Waited almost 2 hours for our meal. Was told the elevator went out and that it took that long because we ordered a burger well-done. When the food finally came, it was ALL cold. Don't bother.
- Visit enchanting "Salad Alley"