French, Gastropub, Bar
- Best food ever. For real.
- Lunch is finally served! This also means soup has arrived!
- The French Tray is a wonderful lunch deal. Sit at the bar if you want to order it.
- Meet our Chef, Jean Robert de Caval
- One of the best french restaurants that I've eaten at in the country.
- My fave thing here is the omlet of GE day with pommes frites...although the Chateau Burger is amazing as well.
- More times than not we order the specials and they are always fabulous. The cod is always different and always amazing.
- We found this wonderful place while wandering in Cincinnati. The salmon and duck were amazing! Desserts are excellent
- The baguettes are incredible. Service was a letdown. Food was hit or miss.
- A much more down to earth and repeatable French cuisine experience than old Pigall's was. Love Table.
- Try the house sparkling. Nice for a reasonable price.
- Great place! Romantic unique and quaint. Must try the fries. Owen Roe wine. Duck was great - medium rare (chefs favorite way to prepare it). Stay away from the bread you need room for the dishes!
- Try the "Skate" seafood. Best in class.
- The duo of salmon appetizer is to die for
- Classic French food done classically well. Oh, and while we were told the restaurant was casual, my son and I were asking the few guys there without a jacket.
- Steak tartare is superb!
- Rabbit food!
- The Duck Confit Mac & Cheese was wonderful.
- My new favorite restaurant! John-Robert, we love you!!
- Try the food. All of it.