Javier's Tacos Mexico
913 S Broadway (btw Olympic & 9th)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Open all night and they take cards. Cheapest and best late-night tacos downtown.
- No place to eat here but tacos are bomb! Yum
- Open 24 hours, and good after a night of drinking.
- dont miss the delicious pickled radishes for the taking
- Great, cheap and authentic.
- Eat the Burrito. Police approved:-)
- Great cabeza and lengua tacos
- Food is quite spicy, but cheap and high quality.
- No me anime a probar los de lengua.
- Absolute BEST Horchata I've ever had.
- Tacos are not only cheap but good. A little spicy. Big plus is that they do have a parking lot that doesn't charge next to the stand.
- Great food, try the Carne Asada
- $1.25 street tacos, 24/7.
- Best tacos in DTLA