Japanese Market & Deli.
Deli / Bodega, Japanese, Sushi
1412 79th St Causeway (JFK Causeway)
Miami Beach, FL 33141
- Love that it's not trying to be fussy and it sticks to a traditional Japanese eatery! Freshest sushi in Miami for sure!
- Best local sushi spot. Sush Master knows what's up: the fish is fresh & the price is right. You can pick up some Japanese goodies for your pantry while you're there. Get there early they close at 7 PM
- If you want to eat here, arrive at least an hour before the closing time. Also, they don't do take out.
- It was a surprising experience. For a small Japanese market in south Florida on the way to the beach and other attractions, this was a fantastic place with an amazing sushi deli. Oishi!
- sit at the sushibar, order nigiri here if you can
- Go early especially on the weekends
- Best sushi bar in town
- Very adorable and authentic little market with a sushi bar inside.
- Buy anything in this store it's all great :)
- Thur & Fri you get the freshest n most variety. Everything here is top notch. Just sit back and enjoy!
- Best sushi in town. Also try kitty chicken. It's a small deli inside of Japanese grocery store. Good choice of sakes. Try fancy Japanese non-alcohol drink "ramune" with marble stopper!
- Sushi, calm
- Omakase sushi
- Everything's amazing!! Great food and friendly staff. Weird rules and restaurant hours but still the best Japanese restaurant in Miami.
- The best in Miami
- Sushi, curry
- Tiny place but good food. Ask for omakase, chef choice.
- Spider roll!! And the on omakase
- This Japanese food and sushi spot serves some of the freshest and best sushi in Miami-Dade County.
- Really good sushi. Sometimes the wait time is long.