Japanese Gardens (Seattle Japanese Garden)
- Look for the giant muck colored koi! Twice as big as the other fish!
- Ask to purchase fish food at the entry gate, and then feed the critters from the bridge and decks on the pond.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Beautiful place! Especially at night, take a blanket and that special someone and go-to the very center of the garden and make love! Don't fuck! Make love!
- Nice to get ou
- Opening day for 2012 at the Japanese Garden. $10/adult, under 18/free. #2daysinseattle
- Too small for my liking but still beautiful
- Seattle Resident discount
- Pretty small garden that takes about an hour or so to explore.
- Serene. Perfect for a quiet walk.
- Beautiful place to walk around take photos.
- It's paid $4 bucks with your college id!
- Search for the elusive mysterious 11-tiered Pagoda..
- There's a Mt Fuji cherry tree by the pond. When you see the UW Quad blossoms on the front page of the Seattle Times, call and inquire about this little guy blooming
- The scenery is amazing
- Very pretty and nearly kept
- Reopens March 1st!
- They close at 5 on Sundays. :-( sad
- Very pretty and relaxing .
- Small, cute and well maintained. Koi fish is a surprise.
- Delightful place. Worth the $6.