5225 Canyon Crest Dr Ste 17A (at Central Ave)
Riverside, CA 92507
- turkey focaccia with potato salad
- Its a cute lil place! Bread pudding is delicioussss!!
- Be sure to ask for bacon on your croissant sandwich.
- Everything! Its all home made and the lovely lady who runs it is absolutely awesome.
- This place is decent, nothing really amazing. They have a good vegetarian sandwich, pasta salad is good, salami and turkey is good. However their prices are ridiculous. Two sandwiches for $28. Nope.
- Ordered a sandwich & they put the wrong meat on it, no big deal. The waitress asks right before taking the sandwich "did you touch the meat?". Why would you ask me that?!
- Fresh and very delicious!
- Try the Oatmeal
- They serve breakfast on Saturday mornings, however it ends relatively early for a leisurely weekend breakfast. It is also a bit more expensive than it should be.
- Try the Chocolate Raspberry Marquise Cake
- Jammin Bread has free Wi Fi
- Try the Carrot Cake - Maybe the extra dollop of frosting detracts the photo of this slice of Carrot Cake, but I always appreciate when they add it without me asking.
- Try the Coconut Macaroon - Dipped in Belgian Chocolate!
- Lunch line is long but worth it!
- Try the Decorated Sugar Cookies - #Halloween theme
- Try the Black and White Cookie
- Closed on Sundays. :(
- Try the Lemon Meringue Mini Pie
- Try the Mini Banana Cream Pie if you see it in the display case.
- Try the Black & White Cookie