James Joyce Pub
22 N Avondale Rd
Avondale Estates, GA 30002
- Food is better than you might expect. Check the daily special.
- Karaoke On Saturday Nights
- Two words... Tater tots! And JJ has a good selection of adult beverages to choose from.
- Full Contact Trivia on Mondays
- Sub soysage in the Bangers & Mash for a veggie delight!
- The breakfast is hit or miss & the fruit is sketchy, but u can watch soccer here so y complain...
- Some of the best fish & chips to be had in Atlanta.
- Had the French Dip Sandwich, it's money!
- This place doesn't even exist now. It's called the Hail Mary Sports Bar now.
- The Fish N Chips are top notch!
- Haven't found a single bad item on the menu. Better quality than "pub" food... But at "pub" food prices.
- Try the brunch for two with a bloody mary pitcher for $25.95. Sunday from 11am-3pm.
- Excellent shepherd's pie. Beer is well-priced too!
- Happy bday chris Hoddard!
- Steve is great with the women!
- Chicken wings and Shepard's Pie is deeelicious.
- PhilipGeeee and Hoddard are studs. As is Josh and Chrissy.
- Best place to eat in Decatur/Avondale!
- The English breakfast here will not disappoint.