Jalisco Mexican Food
525 E Campbell Ave (at Foote Ave.)
Campbell, CA 95008
- Best sopa de albondigas (Mexican meatball soup) around. Available on Thursdays, & Friday if you're lucky.
- Had their steak and egg breakfast burrito with cheese. It was really good. There was a joke written on the water that said it was imported from Mexico and drink at your own risk! Haha
- Henry and the family are awesome! Homemade tortillas amazing!
- chicken enchillada. best rice. delicious salsa.
- The free chips and salsa bar is amazing! All you can eat, plus Henry is awesome!!! Great food!
- Delicious food, casual and friendly environment, and the best employees who will chat with you.
- Good regular burritos, outrageous prices for everything not a burrito.
- They're remodeling and it's looking great!
- The the chicken asada! And don't forget their breakfast menu...DELISH!!
- Robert specials!!!!!!
- Jalisco is how you spell it
- The menu that can be found online is not theirs. You have to go in to get a menu. The Carne Asada was pretty delish here. I got the super burrito and it was big, but mostly beans and rice.