Jaffa Flea Market (שוק הפשפשים)
Yefet (Olei Zion)
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- The Flea Market is the next trendy place, with lots of new bars, good simple restaurants and new local designers stores.
- The best and the only Flea Market in Israel. I've seen something dinky in Jerusalem but it is a few artsy stands with prices in the sky. I guess they are trying to destngiush themselves? Duh.
- Estupendo mercado de segunda mano, siempre cae algo, para variar dos bolsos Grace Kelly
- , 8. .
- Dont miss it and go to to old jaffa and jaffa port its all near
- Check out the live music and the fun and enthusiastic atmosphere! ~Clara, Tikkun Olam in Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- A lot of nice cafs and bars, numerous vendors and an overwhelming stench of urine.
- , ' ( 6 ), , - , . ,
- ! !
- Very colorful flea market. You may find a good deal sometimes or be charged dearly for an old item.
- Nice to stroll around
- It's huge, varied and even mystic, great place for whole day adventure with different options!
- Waaaaayyyy overrated and overpriced
- Love this place, great atmosphere, people and food and the port amazing in the sunset !!!
- , ...
- On Thursday nights there are street performers, live music & art galleries. Check it out!
- Several great bars, pubs, restaurants as well as flea shops with anything you would imagine. Have to visit when you are in Tel Aviv!
- , !
- Bette Altstadt, markt eher berflssig.
- A must visit while in the Tel Aviv area.