11:00am - 8:00pm
- Egg rolls are awesome!
- You want the sizzling rice soup. Trust me.
- Free hot tea. It's seriously strong, though as an American I may be a hot tea wimp.
- Soup and appetizers are all house-made, and the egg rolls are unique and delicious.
- Soup made fresh daily
- Saki is warm and cheap! Mercedes is a great waitress.
- Also, last time we got 1 app, 2 meals, 2 drinks, and saki... Less than 30. This time we got 2 meals, 1 drink, and saki, 30. You explain...
- Dear families with annoying kids and loud game systems and crying babies, go jump off a cliff.
- Mercedes is the best :D
- Egg rolls and sesame beef are delicious.
- Good Kung Pao Chicken
- Hella good pepsi
- Their chicken fried rice is the bomb! The service is grate!
- The mandarin beef is the best! Very tender with great sauce.
- New location, same great food.
- There was four of us and the service was awful. We asked for extra sauce and she asked us if what we had was enough and that we didn't need extra. We had to ask for our bill, she was busy talking
- Not a place to go if you are in a hurry!