J. Patrick's Irish Pub
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this bar No. 34 on its Baltimore's Best Bars list.
- Try the Irish coffee
- This is the pub to visit if you want to enjoy a pint of Harp while listening to authentic Irish session music. And the owner and bar tenders are the friendliest in all of Baltimore, hands down!
- Watch you're f**king mouth here! Otherwise you're out! No F**KING Joke!
- They do not take credit cards so be sure to bring cash. There is also an atm outside if you forget.
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "Its the best place in the city to enjoy a tall pint and a spirited jam session of traditional Irish music." http://bsun.md/XyxBSh
- On any given night, you're apt to stumble in on an Irish music jam session.
- By far the most authentic Irish Pub in Baltimore.
- Not bad if you're true to the Irish heart. Not a place for paesans.
- One of the few bars that stocks Connemara whiskey. Great whiskey.