Izumi Hatake Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
302 E Walnut St
Springfield, MO 65806
- The salad dressing was really unusual and tasted great. Also their Bonzai roll (salmon, eel, octopus and avacado) was AWESOME! Oh, and their wasabi was hotter than any I've tasted (ouch but yum, lol)
- Shrimp tempura. Steak or shrimp teppanyaki
- Hibachi dinners. Sushi. Shrimp tempura.
- The Tepanyaki and tempura!! Also the yummy green tea ice cream!! Lovely place
- Wondeful place and delicious food!! In love with the green tea ice cream!! Yummy
- Great place to eat!
- First time here and I was not disappointed. Staff was friendly and helpful, the environment was nice and the food was delicious. The price wasn't bad either. The sushi was awesome.
- Ask for the "Will" roll!
- Instead of steak or chicken, ask for the hibachi with tofu. It's really yummy! It's not on the menu but they make it all time for us when we go in.
- Great for lunch. Cheap specials. :-)