Ivan & Andy's Prime
508 Cookman Ave (btwn Bangs & Grand)
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Mac & cheese and cowboy steak are awesome
- Love the atmosphere
- Saw fruit flies at the bar in the middle of a slow day.. Gross.. Service at bar not so good
- Considering I heard four different tables complaining about the service and cold food, I'm guessing this is the last and only time we will be here. Definitely no Peter Luger. Haha.
- The general manager is dressed like a warehouse worker. The service is terrible!
- Don't come. Terrible service. Disrespectful and nowhere near what a proper steakhouse should be. You'd get better service at McDonald's!
- Great brunch menu - worth coming here instead of waiting for a table at Toast
- The food was great and the service was also good! The place was spotless. $5 burgers for lunch rocks, generally a line on the weekends but worth it!
- Great steak! Atmosphere is good and Ivan and Andy are very personable managers! Excellent dessert too
- 98 cent kosher hot dogs!
- The cowboy steak is great.
- Horrible experience. Service was not good. Food was bad. How does a steak house survive if they don't know how to cook a steak? Don't go. It's not worth the trip on the cost.
- Beet salad was great.
- Difficult to find Bruce here.
- KC Sirloin is excellent. Great steakhouse. Ivan, you did well!!
- If your waitress is Sofia be aware she hears nothing you say very perky she should be @ Fridays we have had her 2x. Would rather eat at the bar than battle through her
- Service is bland just like the food.
- You might want to update your advertising for your drink specials in the Tri City News..still says 2 dollar bottles
- Amazing steaks service and atmosphere!!!
- The Prime Salad without red peppers is good.