It's Just Crepes
French, Restaurant, Breakfast
151 W 4th St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- You can sub any meat, cheese or veggie for one on the menu, plus you can add sauces to make you own creations.
- The best savory crepe has to be the Southwest... Good stuff!
- Get the buffalo chicken crepe
- Amazing crepes! Go for any of their sweet crepes! I recommend the Cookie Monster! It's just like a warm, gooey, Oreo!
- Let the crepe experts jazz up any crepe to their liking, it never disappoints!
- Try the Buffalo Chicken - Blue cheese crumbles, chicken, and buffalo sauce. Pure and delish!
- Southwestern with bacon and jalapenos. Mmmmmmm
- The Southwest Crepe is full of spicy goodness and is totally delish. You will not leave this restaurant hungry. The crepes are HUGE!
- the elvis and add nutella. amazing
- Fantastic lunches, but make sure you stick around for dessert too.
- For an extra treat, order an Elvis (peanut butter and bananas) with nutella. If only you could deep fry it... The King would approve!
- The Omelet Crepe, add mozzarella cheese. Or, the Pizza Crepe, add spinach.
- Try the Chicken Cordon Blue - Very tasty! Swiss, chicken, ham, honey mustard! and added sauteed mushrooms.
- During October they feature a Rueben crepe. It's a must try!
- Highly recommend the fruit crepes. Staff was very friendly.
- Come in and eat while Ben is working! He's quite the hottie and he makes the world famous Hawaiian pizza crepe :)
- Buffalo Chicken with EXTRA blue cheese!
- Try the Florentine!
- Smores crepe is outstanding
- Cordon Bleu crepe is a can't miss item.