Irises Cafe & Wine Bar
Café, Wine Bar, American
- Come for the wine and the romantic tables by the window
- St. Germaine Gimlet is light & tasty.
- Noting food was either not prepared well or got very rude service
- Martini night can be crowded, the nachos are big enough to share with 4 people, and there are good, make sure to ask them to hold the peppers if you don't like spicy
- alweer zo'n big surprise in the middle of... doen!
- SO MANY TINIS!!!!
- We come here for the scallop appetizer - so goooooddd !!
- The tuna is to die for, that's all I'm saying!!!!
- Get the Mediterranean Platter; 86 the hummus and opt for extra artichoke dip. :)
- The Cajun Grilled Shrimp was the best shrimp I've ate. Ever.
- The worlds greatest crab cakes aren't the worlds greatest, but they are pretty damn good.