Iowa City Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Food Truck
- Don't eat breakfast before you come. There are amazing food vendors selling anything from breakfast burritos to homemade biscuits and sausage gravy.
- Thou must seeketh the apple cider donuts
- Farmer's Market is one of my favorite things to do here in the late spring-early fall. Everyone is friendly and the farmer's get really excited when you ask questions on how to cook their produce!
- Market runs May through the end of October!
- Cake on a stick, today only! Angry birds!
- Try tons of samples of locally grown food. It's amazing
- Brass Ring pour over coffee!
- Many delicious food options, something for literally everyone. Also features really neat local art and of course amazing local produce and plants from Iowa. A must when in Iowa City during the summer
- Don't trust the bananas. They are evil. Just ask Paige. The grapes are the victims.
- Must do in IC during the summer. Make sure you check out all the vendors if you don't have a favorite yet. You'll see veggies you've never even heard of before!
- Breakfast burrito
- Try Swanson's Catering Woodfire cuisine. Great smoky flavor.
- Hubby says that the Jamaican Shipwreck is the best breakfast item he's had. Ever!
- Great selection of vendors. Grab Saturday breakfast of a Maggie's pizza and BrassRing coffee, both in Washington.
- Try the Caribbean Kitchen! You can also try their scrumptious dishes at the NewBo Market in Cedar Rapids. So good!
- Try the zucchini empanadas, they're best piping hot!
- Stop by The Golden Rule Apiary booth for created honey, bottled honey, honey lemonade, and honey sticks! Samples of everything!!
- If you are a student here for the summer, visit the Farmer's Market regularly! I've bought produce and baked goods, all which I have no complaints. Better than driving to the super market!
- best Saturday morning market
- Hope to find some fresh veggies.