International Tap House
1711 S 9th St (btwn Lafayette Ave & Soulard St)
St Louis, MO 63104
- Voted Best Beer Selection in a Bar by RFT Readers!
- No specials? Try the "last call" rack (iLoveSoulard.com)
- Best beer bar in the STL
- Loads of beer beer beer...
- Voted 2011 Best Beer Selection in a Bar by RFT Reader's in the Best of St. Louis Issue.
- O'dell's 90 Schilling. Outstanding.
- The Go! List 2013: Best beer selection, iTap Soulard
- Fabulous place to go when you're thirsting for a new beer experience. Emily really knows her stuff...beer heaven in a town known for beer.
- This place is incredible... Great staff, great beer, wonderful atmosphere. Join the passport club for $15 to mark off beers as you drink and earn prizes when you reach milestones.
- You like beer this is the place for you. Also the only place Bogarts delivers to. Beer and the best BBQ in town can't go wrong...
- This tap is BYOF - Bring your own food. Forgot your stash? Hit up EPIC next door. There's an entrance through the back of iTap.
- Double Jack is among the beers from Firestone Walker Brewing Co. that arrived this month. Balanced flavors of honey, citrus and floral herbs keep the high alcohol and biting hops in check. (Evan Benn)
- iTap is even better now with Mission Taco next door!
- The Go! List 2013: Best biergarten
- Large beer selection with no food but you can grab some grub at Epic Pizza and Subs next door.
- Skip going for your regular - with such a wide variety, your bartender should be able to suggest a brew or two that you're sure to enjoy.
- Great beer selection!!!! Walk a block to Bogart's Smokehouse for some BBQ!!!!
- Best beer selection!
- Try not to hate this place.
- Often confused for a winter warmer, Sierra Nevada's wintertime Celebration Ale is actually an American-style IPA that contains no spices. Give it a try. (Evan S. Benn)