Insadong Korean Restaurant
301 - 403 North Road
Coquitlam, BC BC
- s r lkwej lkwejrl kjwerl kwjerl kjwelrk jwelrk jlwe
- Number 64 is the best chose!:)
- Shitty, shitty service. Waited almost 45 minutes before they told us that our order 'disappeared'. Take your money and go across the street to Ddoo Gau Bee where the food is great and inexpensive!
- So tasty! But it can get expensive.
- The barbecue deals are great! Theres so much food. And the service is very quick
- BBQ is good
- Ddokbaeggi bulgogi (bulgogi stew in stone bowl)
- Typical Korean restaurant, average food and dont expect the staff will treat you well
- The smell of Korean BBQ will get into your clothes, but other than that- good food. Slightly expensive, but authentic Korean food. Worth a try!
- The food was average. Service was fast but difficult to call waiters to add dish after ordering.
- Eat the special bbq it's delicious
- Probably the best Korean BBQ and hot pot food in town! Quality ingredient and great taste Only complain I have is the completely insufficient air circulation in the restaurant. You will stink!
- Tasty food, good service too. The waiter was really patient with my mom who asked him like 86 questions.
- Great BBQ, and changing the grill is great... But not when you change it 50 million times in a meal!
- They do seafood too - tanks of crabs and clams greet you upon your entrance.
- Dinner! Yummmmmmm!