The Inn Beer Shop
Bar, Beer Store
657 Lord St
Southport, Sefton PR9 9AW
+44 1704 533054
- Great micro bar and old style bottle shop
- Fantastic selection of beers and ciders. Relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Lovely staff.
- Terrible employers.Employee young staff,then verbally abuse them,get away with it because no adult would tolerate being spoken to the way they speak to people.
- Good range of craft and cask beer
- Wide range of beers and ciders what's not to like
- Huge selection of bottled beer from all around the world. Also a decent range of real ales which can be drunk on site.
- Fantastic selection of UK and Continental Beers
- Fantastic Bar at the end of Lord Street offering a great selection of UK and European beers
- Always good quality
- Great little continental style bar atmosphere combined with a good bottle shop. Drink in or take out. Good for German / Belgian beers and British Real Ales. Also a few UK & US Craft Beers.
- Incredible selection of bottled beers you can drink inside or @home home
- Have the Cheese board. It's fabulous!!
- Best place in Southport for a beer. Great selection and you can even wash it all down with a pie.
- This is a real gem. Huge selection of bottled beers and usually a barrel of Southport ale on the bar.
- What a fantastic place, small but just great. Staff are great. Pop in and chill have a beer. No fools in here just peeps enjoying a good beer and trust me it's good beer
- Cushioned seating , 80s music , warm welconr