The Improv Centre - Vancouver TheatreSports League
1502 Duranleau Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4
- If you can make your date laugh, thats a good thing. If you need a bit of help, then look no further than TheatreSports on Granville Island which hosts half-price Thursdays. $7.75 for 9:15 p.m. show
- Reserve your seats early. It's fun to fit at the tables close the stage.
- Great show(s) with awesome audience participation! Highly recommended. Support the local arts!
- Stay for the late show, it's a good gamble!!
- Dana Gee of DGTV got a sneak preview of the Improv Centre before it opened in May 2010 and put together this video.
- A couple hours of entertainment at a very reasonable price. If you dont like to laugh this is not for you!
- Had a great evening, with great prices and really funny comics!
- Hahaha, this place is full of Laughs and LOLs!
- love to come here to check out the new talent!
- Avoid the shows with under 18s too 'stifled' go to the 11.15 Sat show...
- First time watching professional improv - loved every second of it. They also have a beautiful patio looking out into the water where you can enjoy a glass of wine before or after the show!
- Don't go here not funny 12 and under waste of money waste of time wad good now not terrible dissapointing avoid