Watford, Hertfordshire WD2 5 8
- Nice Chinese food here.
- Not the best Chinese food but it's a nicely decorated restaurant
- A nice Chinese restaurant in Watford. Dim sum is always good and reliable. Price is reasonable too.
- Love Singapore noodles/rice and the roast pork.
- Really good Dim sum.
- Dumplings delicious. Service average to below average.
- Fantastic Dim Sum
- Very tasty, doesn't leave that heavy bloated feeling I get with other Chinese restaurants.
- Always go for the chef special recipe beef and Taiwanese style lamb cutlet, absolutely superb!
- Big restaurant but not bad - not much competition in Watford however!
- Portions got bigger! (from my last visit two month ago)
- Go for dim sum. Other food is v. average. Wish they didn't play the music they play, annoying and intrusive!
- Great dim sum...but should be kept as secret!
- Nothing special.