- I LOVE their Sicilian tomato pizza! It's classic and perfect with delicious, fresh ingredients.
- The pasta putanesca is delicious!
- Broccoli rabe is delicious. Garlicky, tender...just right
- I really enjoyed the pasta puttanesca. I had grilled chicken added (it was not dried out, yay!). The sauce was delicious.
- Great tomato pie and generally good food. The staff is very nice. We have always had a decent experience.
- Sicilian tomato pie FTW.
- The rolls would be so good if served warm. They are hard and dry. Totally disappointing.
- The $5 lunch specials are great
- They don't even make their own meatballs. They are shipped in from Vineland Yuk! Tried it 3 times three strikes OUT!
- They don't even make their own meatballs? They ship them
- My picks: Bruschetta, Penne in Vodka sauce. Bad: Tiramisu (they serve it frozen not fresh)
- Best italian food in south jersey!!!