IKEA Restaurant & Café
9400 IKEA Way (at Baltimore Ave)
College Park, MD 20740
- Just get the meatballs. You may think, "oh I'll just try something new" and will invariably kick yourself later as you watch everyone else eating the delicious meatballs. Don't think. Meatballs.
- IKEA Family members get free coffee. So you can spend that 99 cents on two tiny stuffies for the kids.
- Elderflower cupcake amazing.
- Mondays you get a great free breakfast from 9:30 to 11 am.
- The yogurt is great and the price is within my budget!!
- The Najad dill cured, smoked Norwegian salmon plus wedge or side salad is a great meal.
- $1 frozen yogurt, 50 cent hot dogs, pickled herring in the store
- Swedish meatballs are not half-bad.
- The meatballs have pork in them, but the mac n cheese is delish!
- Free breakfast on Mondays!
- The crab cakes for what you pay are not bad and the French fries are good. Cheap but good!
- The kids play area is only as nice as the people who clean up after their kids
- ( Ikea Family!)
- Good place for delicious meatballs and free coffee (for ikea family members)
- $2.99 fish & chips Friday special. Just sayin'.
- Free coffee and tea for Ikea Family members. Also get the lingonberry drink!
- Half Pepsi + Half Lingonberry drink = Nectar of the Norse Gods.
- Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
- Kids eat free on Tuesdays :)
- el desayuno excelente