Furniture / Home
- These shopping carts are terrible! It takes an act of Congress to turn a corner.
- Even if you don't need to go potty, you should check out the hand dryers in the restrooms!
- IKEA is the world's leading home furnishings retailer, is a family-friendly shopping experience with a wide selection of affordable home furnishings, and a supervised play area for kids.
- The first circle of Hell is Ikea on a Saturday.
- Don't leave without eating some delicious swedish meatballs!
- This place rocks :)
- Prepared to spend at least two hours in this place. It's overwhelming!
- Better bring your "A game" if you want to maneuver their carts without hitting something or someone.
- Best cheap lunch in town: 2 hotdogs, chips, and a drink for $2.50
- Look for hanging blue signs for the short cuts through the store.
- Lego's for adults.
- If you come on a Saturday or Sunday don't forget to bring your patience.
- Dont listen to spoiled whiners, this place is wonderful, everything is really affordable and handy/stylish, and the employees are really friendly.The experience is very "do it yourself" but who cares?
- breakfast meal is 1$. get it :-)
- Hit the "As-Is" section, good deals on things up-to 50% off.
- Checking out is as bad as walmart!!!
- Its fun to fake an accent here makes the whole experience more interesting
- 50 cent hot dogs and lingonberry juice is what's up!
- The 100 pack tealites are the best. Only 3.99 and burn longer and are cleaner than any I've found.
- Go in through the out door...