Iggy's Keltic Lounge
Dive Bar, Bar, Pub
132 Ludlow St (btwn Rivington & Stanton St)
New York, NY 10002
- Cheap beers, and they play Minor Threat.
- In spirit.
- You should visit Pirate Mike...he gets lonely...
- If you can't let loose, chill, and/or rock out here...re-analyze your outlook on life. Or take the stick out of your ass. Either or.
- Great HH with $3 draft beers (nice selection) and good PBR/shot specials. Great LES dive bar with a solid old school jukebox.
- Rogue Dead Guy on tap always
- Order the beer.
- Pirate mike is the best haooy hour bartender
- I met Pirate Mike, the bartender today and he's one cool cat. With a decent collection of draft for $3/ for happy hour, I couldn't complain. Mike even hooked us up with a complimentary shot on the go!
- jukebox rocks.....
- Upon entry make sure to vomit on yourself so as to properly acclimate to the smell.
- Go to Iggy's on a Sunday. Hang out with Pirate Mike.
- Cheap. Rap. Fun.
- Pirate mike will always treat you cool! Real LES happy hour.
- Still one of the best juke boxes in town!
- drink a lot.
- If the woman bartender is here, make sure she's sober or she wants to have an argument literally over everything, beware it gets weird
- This place makes the best 'Dez Bryant's ' (Makers Mark dropped in Red Bull) give it a try.
- 2$ pints happenin right now! BYOF grab a burger from mikey's next door and call it a DAY
- Five dollar whiskey shot and pbr. No better hipster deal in les.