Food & Drink
366 Central St (Elm St)
Acton, MA 01720
- Best food market on the planet. Sandwiches are amazing. Try the Big Papi or The Gobbler!
- One of the best gourmet cheese selections around! Also a great place to get beautiful fresh flowers for any occasion!
- Unbelievably good foodstuffs, local high-quality, healthy & delicious!
- Great fresh produce & gourmet food. Expensive, though.
- Crazy good cheese. Freshest OJ. Blueberries to die for.
- The super Reuben and the beef jerky right in front of the deli counter are glorious eats
- A real gem with the best selection of fresh food in town...
- Idlywilde is a special place for fruits and veggies but they are so stingy and don't appreciate loyal customers.
- The best fresh orange juice
- Coffee is amazing. Everything is amazing.
- Best fresh produce around - pricey, but worth it.
- Store baked ham is the best
- Great deli counter
- The Big Ticket sandwich is amaaaaaaazing!
- Sidehill Farm yogurt is the best and it's local!
- The OJ. Def worth its price.
- Shane's of Maine ice cream. Get it.