By ICE Staff
“My mom told me I couldn’t play with my food growing up, but culinary school has taught my otherwise,” said Jessica McCain (Culinary Arts ’16). After following a unique path from college to reality television, the twenty-five year old Jess, who had always dreamed of going to culinary school, woke up one day and thought to herself, “It’s now or never.” She reached out to the Institute of Culinary Education and ten days later she was a student in the Culinary Arts program.
Click below to watch the video featuring ICE Culinary Arts student Jessica McCain.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record