Hyatt Regency Crystal City At Reagan National Airport
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Great room, not many cable channels. Shuttle takes you straight to metro. DC Trails comes for the Twilight Tour. Bar has decent food & drinks.
- Staff was friendly & professional. This is a business hotel-you don't get free wi-fi, free breakfast, or even a fridge & microwave in your room. You get more amentities staying at cheaper hotels.
- Frequent shuttles to and from metro and airport.
- Great check-in and check-out process with friendly and caring staff that actually comped three of our four dinners at the downstairs bar due to issues with not giving us a King Bed room like reserved
- Shuttle to metro leaves every 15 minutes till 10 pm, shuttle to DCA airport every 20 minutes till midnight.
- Anne Marchand's been commissioned for two Art Walls; "Ellipsis" is on Hyatt Regency's Clark St side. Where's the other? Under an overpass.
- Great black-out curtains. Good for sleeping in.
- Breakfast buffet not worth 17 bucks a person. Perks has good breakfast sandwiches though for right around 4 bucks.
- Paying with a debit card? Make sure you are aware of the "rules".
- All checked in? Hungry? There are some great restaurants within walking distance!
- Welcome to the 22nd Annual Alpha-1 Conference 50 Years of the discovery of Alpha-1
- Room was nice. Elevators are slow. Parking SUCKS. Overpriced valet ($27/day). Lobbibar is nice. Overall a good place, if you aren't driving.
- Try the chicken sausage and egg white omlette!
- Great hotel, rooms are clean, the bed is divine. Quiet location, I recommend!
- Very friendly & competent staff.
- Forget trying to get a drink at the bar at 12 on a Friday night!
- Try the Angus Burger -sublime and Sabrina is a wonderful bartender.
- Epicly soft beds. Very slow elevators
- Tip 4 Tips
- The furniture is amazing. Design Within Reach and Crate and Barrel had a beautiful love child all over this place.