Hyakumi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar @ Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- No brown rice for the rolls...grrrrrr
- Wow this food is amazing.
- The waitress are amazing
- Never again! The flavor is good but they rip off your money, they have a prices in the menu and later the check comes higher, when you ask manager say: "Prices are subject to change"!!!! Becarefull!
- Fabulous sushi. A bit noisy with the bar close by.
- Skip this place.
- Special roll w/ egg and avocado made to order was delicious.
- Order the Shogun Bowl and don't forget the sake.
- The fred oyster roll id amazing!
- Food was overcooked and bland. For hibachi restaurant the cook wasn't very exciting. I wouldn't waste your time.
- Not good for the price. Very dissapointing...and on top of that, the service sucked too. Definitely the worst meal I've had in Vegas so far
- Make a reservation!
- sashimi is top notch
- Okage crispy rice cakes is a MUST app, and the sea bass teriyaki was so good, It would have been as honorable as any seppuku to die by its hand...er, fin.