Hudson Public House
- The truffle fries are awesome. Ask for them with your burger.
- A Maple Leaf gastropub, attracts locals with a menu of style and substance sensibly priced. Booze, beer, burgers, fries you'll find all that, but also rabbit, pheasant or wild-boar short ribs.
- They change their beer selection frequently. Come get an exotic brew!!!
- Come in for brunch. They do an amazing bloody mary.
- Wow! This place has an awesome selection of beer, always changing, and the food, what can I say but great! The best burger you can find in Seattle!
- Always check their specials as some of the best items to come from the kitchen have been specials. Braised short rib, any type of fish, etc.
- Get the Humbuldt Hemp ale if its in the rotation.
- Hangar steak salad. Yum!!!
- You must try the mushroom cakes. Great as a meal with a house salad.
- Try the Beet Burger, its amazing!
- The rotating beer selection is awesome.
- Some of the best Bloody Marys in Seattle!
- Good burger! Fries are sometimes be a bit too salty and make sure you check/ask for the price of the beer you're ordering or you might be in for a surprise.
- Portions are generous, the food is tasty, and the service thus far is superb.
- Delicious, sophisticated dishes! Warm kale salad, risotto and bourbon caramel bread pudding are amazing.
- Sample The Pickled Veggies - so Portlandia!