303 10th Ave
New York, NY 10001
- Organic, fresh and local... Their catering is the best, excellent coffee and good smoothies. Plus, the service is very good!
- quick and easy spot to grab lunch if you work in Chelsea/Hudson Yards area. The made to order salads and smoothies are great. Usually long checkout lines around lunch though.
- Great lunch spot with variety
- "If you live in New York your corner store is incredibly important to you. Those guys are practically in your family if youre a real New Yorker." - Jubilee, DJ, producer - Mixpak
- Sandwich station rocks - Reuben is great, fried chicken is strong too. Hot bar is decent and well priced if you manage to stay away from the heavy starches. Carving station for treat yourself days.
- Healthy options for lunch
- They were caught scanning hundreds of credit cards! Don't trust them!
- The mixed greens salad was so amazing. The poppy seed dressing has just the right about of flavor and the quinoa gives it a good texture. Not to mention the delicious fresh goat cheese!
- Great place....perfect for groceries and coffee. The only fly in the ointment is there's one uptight guy here who definitely needs to Google how to be friendlier with coworkers & customers.
- Love this one stop food shop. Salad + hot food bar super tasty and reasonably priced. Good smoothie selection for the AM!
- Yum! Hello fresh sandwiches and juices. Just grabbed a "Solstice" with marinated squash, zucchini, and lemon ricotta on whole wheat. It's pricy, but welcome to NY.
- Great juice/coffee bar and good selection of prepared goods, organic produce
- Early reviews I give this place a thumbs up! Especially, in the evening, their dinner prices are very affordable and they have many interesting meat and sides to choose from. Cafe is nice too!
- Moderately priced and delicious!