199 Notch Rd (at Spruce St)
Meriden, CT 06451
- Holiday light show is a must see!
- This parks main attraction is Castle Craig, a century-old tower overlooking the Hanging Hills. The castle also claims to be the highest vantage point on the Eastern seaboard. (From Aerial America)
- awesome park, great during march and april with the daffodills. great during the summer when you can drive to the top of the castle
- Geese eat faces
- Go hiking... It's worth it for not only your health, but for the view.
- Where the hell is the bathroom
- Gate to the castle gets locked at 4:45 pm every night, don't get locked in cause it will take a while for someone to show up to get you out.
- Great place to walk, see nature and visit castle for terrific views!
- Go to Castle Craig
- 18 October 2012
- I'm the mayor!!
- Illumination of more than 350,000 twinkling lights. Enjoy more than 200 figures and buildings decorated with the lights in this spectacular free display. Every day through January 3, 2017. 5:00pm.
- Nature watching
- Daffodils are super pretty in the spring!
- Very clean, Come to the Daffodil Festival!
- Great park point blank !
- Daffodil Fest in the Spring and Festive Holiday Lights in December!!! Free of charge!
- Check out the daffodils in the spring! There are hundreds!
- Figured out the hard way that the Castle Craig gate gets shut for winter on October 31.
- It was good until they locked the gate at 4:30pm and we were able to get out at 6:30pm after we got a fine ticket of $116 to local police officer. Bad memory to the park; will never get there again.