Howl at the Moon
Piano Bar, Bar
- Go early there is a line at the door at 7pm...
- This place blows
- Ask for Lady Marmalade...they bring out a drum line! Its official.
- The buckets are awesome!!
- Performers at this downtown piano bar play anything from classic oldies to todays top-40 hits, so don't be shy about requesting anything you'd like to hear using the slips on every table.
- Song covers are amazing! Literally ask for anything, even Gangnam Style.
- All of the buckets are amazing. Order them all!
- They have these buckets of alcohol, called Howlin' Buckets. Grab 4 friends and order one; they all taste like tropical deliciousness.
- Not exactly dueling pianos, more of a cover band. They were awesome though!
- That's no moon.
- Every bartender here is absolutely awesome. Love this place.
- Request anything they surprised me with what they had,they even did Im on a Boat
- This is place is just plain awful
- This is an awful bar.
- The live entertainment and unique atmosphere of this bar makes it one of the hottest bar scenes in the city!
- The chicken nachos should be avoided. Dry chicken, rubbery chips, and what cheese there is is too dry as well
- Go check out the dueling piano players and the swank atmosphere!
- Don't disregard the tips here, some of them are pretty spot on. Horrible layout, absurdly crowded and can't even hear the person next to me without screaming. The dueling pianos is a cover band.
- Good time lively music makes you feel alive mozzarella sticks are an enjoyable app
- Get there early! Super fun but super packed!!