House of Dim Sum
735 Jackson St (at Ross)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Counter service, $1 a piece to fill your plate. Your buns will be microwaved but still tasty.
- Very different from New York or Hong Kong dim sum. Never have I gotten a plate of dim sum mixed together and then nuked in a microwave.
- Don't come here when good stuff is only a block away. Food is cold and tasteless
- The pork and chicken dumplings are delicious. Inexpensive and served to you on paper plates.
- You have to try the Chicken Dim Sum Loved it!!!
- Be warned. Their prices seem to vary by the day, or how you look. I bought less food today than on Friday but paid a little more!
- Eh not the best.
- 60 cents Dim Sum! (plus tax)
- $1 steamed pork bun, can't go wrong
- Only 60 cents for bochi (sesame balls).
- Shrimp dumpling is so yum.
- Chive and shrimp dumpling ok. Soy milk average.