House of Blues Sunset Strip
Rock Club, Music Venue
8430 W Sunset Blvd (at Olive Dr)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Drink at the Porch Restaurant Bar on the 2nd level. Ask for Elenore. She rocks!! Team Live Nation
- It's fun to park and walk up to the Rainbow Room for a cocktail before Steel Panther on Mondays!
- Try the new menu in the Foundation Room.
- Walk the Lexus Red Carpet at the HOB entrance off Olive St. for a chance to be a Lexus VIP and win upgraded tix tonight!
- Great place for a meeting or celebration!
- see a show at the house of blues on sunset and get there early for some front row fun.
- Big acts play the main stage, and the VIP foundation room is as colorful as the building with a great view! Try the Lobster Mac 'N' Cheese at Crossroads and sing with live band karaoke on Fridays!
- Steel Panther on Monday nights!!
- Parking is bad
- Bartenders have earplugs, ask them for live events, gets loud in there.
- Great alternative to some of the larger venues in L.A. Interior is cool, acoustics are solid and if you can make it to the top deck, the floors literally move! Decent food, but overpriced.
- "Still of the Fox" killed this venue :)
- Enjoy the $9 weak handjob mixed drinks in a plastic cup. You'll need it after the strip search outside and the arm and a leg parking!
- The bartenders make some strong ass drinks!!! Love this venue!
- Drink at the Porch Restaurant Bar on the 2nd level. Ask for Elenore. She rocks!!
- The food is good here and the shows are amazing.!
- Monday nights Steel Panther..Greatest Heavy Metal Band outta Canoga Park!!
- Jaguares night 5
- Make your way to the Foundation Room and try to find the hidden rooms... especially Dan Ackroid's dining room
- If you love Live Music like I do... then the House of Blues is a home away from home!