Hotel, Spa, Meeting Room
- Complimentary morning yoga, often but not always with a spectacular view of the bay bridge, is awesome here
- Probably the highlight of my stay in this 5* boutique hotel was the large vomit stain on the carpet of Room 345. Really tied the room together.
- Roof deck overlooking the ferry building and bay - 3am - amazing...
- Staying the night? Join the Joy of Life Club online. Upgrades and other perks too. Let the front desk know when you join.
- Super-clean modern style, with loads of spa services and slick boho design touches that make going home seem like such a bummer. Check out the views from the roof deck.
- Some of the nicest staff in the city.
- Definitely NOT overpriced contrary to other tips (those people must not be familiar with San Francisco hotel rates). Best location, great rooms, very relaxing environment in a perfect location.
- Love the decor, especially the tables in the bar. Would take one with me if I could!
- Their free coffee in the lobby is honestly some of the best drip coffee I've had
- Salt House a few blocks down Mission has excellent poutine and foie gras on the menu. Delish!
- This place is fantastic. Great customer service.
- Rooms are great. Views from the roof pretty good too!
- Any room on the 5th floor and above will give you same level access to the AMAZING rooftop decks.
- valet is really slow...needs a 20 min prior intimation
- They do decent Negronis in the bar. Ask to have it served in a whiskey glass though.
- Explore the Waterfront District and Unwind at the spa
- The room snacks are BEYOND pricey!! If you had everything on the small tray it adds up to over $300! Rooftops patios are beautiful for a relaxing drink & view of the water.
- Go-to hotel in San Francisco; expensive, but worth the price. Access to the endless roofdecks can be had from the corridors on 7th or 8th floors.
- Don't miss out on the daily sessions. They are wonderful!
- The milk chocolate bar with caramel is worth it.