Hotel du Pont
Hotel, Event Space
- Beautiful hotel. Nicest and most accommodating house keeping staff. laziest bellhops ever ... Always socializing and never working.
- 1018 is haunted
- There's an awesome bridal show happening right now! I'm assisting Randi L. Martin of Always Fabulous Events.
- Buffet and show really nice .
- One of the best hotels in the country. Try the eggs bchamel or their classic club
- Very elegant hotel! Ideal for executive, meeting and corporate groups.
- Order the macaroons, enough said.
- Slightly Shining-esque hallways, but very nice and comfortable rooms. Also, great location in town
- Grand Hotel of wilmington.
- A classic hotel venue in downtown #Wilmington. The staff has been very attentive to the needs of our party.
- Beautiful hotel--the best in the city. Accommodating staff. Rooms are spacious and updated. Food is excellent. My only disappointment is the mismatched, wild furniture in the lobby.
- Rooms are large if a bit outdated. I'm sure some bankers and DuPont employees had a few wild times in here.
- was here for a conference, and really enjoyed the large rooms and the classic and relaxed atmosphere.
- Rooms are immaculate.
- Best and finest hotel in the Wilmington area. Worth the extra dollars.
- Went for their afternoon tea. Good...but really too much. Obviously you want to get what you paid for, but at some point you're faced with too many cookies.
- Great hotel!
- Excellent staff and certainly a grand building. Internet connectivity is unreliable at best, though, and hot water was a challenge. Fine for a pleasure trip, not ideal for business travelers.
- It's beautiful here.
- We stayed her for a wedding and it was excellent. Tons of amenities and very gracious staff. I hope I have a reason to return to Wilmington just so I can stay here again!