500 S Dearborn St (btwn W Harrison St & W Congress Plaza)
Chicago, IL 60605
- Ain't no time like show time!
- the bell man greg is probably the nicest person I ever met !
- Showtime is awesome!
- Front desk staff was very friendly and the Bellman is seriously the nicest Bellman I've ever encountered in all of my travels. Great area and super soft sheets. We will definitively be back!
- Visit J-Foxx (Jaime) and Showtime (Greg) downstairs at Bar Blake for a great laugh, fun conversation and a tasty beverage.
- Awesome HISTORIC hotel. Staff VERY friendly. Asian/Thai restaurant a block away - serves great food at an even better price! For a road worn traveler, this is a total Package deal!!
- Per accommodating staff. Very nice rooms with great views of the city. I will be back!
- Special shout out to the bellman Greg aka showtime. He helped make the most of our trip! From places to eat, showing us an amazing jazz club not to far away! I can't wait to come back to this hotel!
- Prices are great, rooms are great, staff was very nice and willing to go above and beyond for us. We will definitely be back everytime we come to Chicago.
- Has 24 hr computer access
- Nice rooms, good prices. Location awesome, near The Loop. Complimentary breakfast discontinued though.
- You can rest here for a really good price... and breakfast is included!!
- Visit Hotel Blake during Printers Row Lit Fest, Saturday, June 12 and Sunday, June 13 for panel discussions and workshops. @PrintersRowFest
- Great place for a good sleep
- Great, clean, quiet rooms. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Rooms nice,we got stuck in the elevator for 30 min. I know this happens but what made it horrible was the bellhop kept adding people(13)we could barely move then we got stuck! Staff handled it poorly
- Nice hotel, but I couldn't shut off the air conditioning so my room was near freezing for two nights.
- All friendly and courteous staffs!
- Excelente hotel, volvera siempre sin dudarlo
- My neck still aches till now... Expensive, no breakfast, super bad internet, but good location... Not worth the money paid