JACK Cleveland Casino
100 Public Sq (in Higbee Building)
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Some of the costumes people wear here are ridiculous. It's like Cleveland traffic court w/ slot machines.
- I'll go there just for the buffet. I'll leave the gambling to all the welfare mammas and baby daddies on line yesterday.
- Slots and table games located on both Levels 1 and 2! Head to Level 3 to check out our Poker Room.
- I love the food at B Spot! Lola Fries are the best!
- The ATM fee is $4.99. Come prepared!
- Tiny Vegas right here in Ohio!! No waiting for a table. You never know who you might see here!
- The buffet is one of the best around for the $$. Sometimes the Total Reward Card has 2 for 1 buffet - sweet deal!
- Play the wheel of fortune slots
- Loving cle and its new establishment! Midwest love!
- Second floor bartenders ROCK!!
- Always wait for the first bet to go down. Study the board, then you hit. Learn rookies.
- Danny won $2700 at the craps table. I won $600 between slots and blackjack. It was fabulous.
- Always bet on black!
- See if you can leave with money in your pocket after putting it all on black
- Play 30 and earn 15 Tier Credits to park free! See Total Rewards on Level 1 or Level 2 for more info.
- Top shelf is Wild Turkey
- They don't have casino war , which to me is a huge disappointment.
- Simply cannot wait to try the slots and roulette and eat their wonderful buffet either!
- You must try the buffet!
- Not really a fan of this place at all. No discernible theme and few places to eat/drink on casino floors. They charge you for drinks even if you are gambling, dont think Ive ever seen that before.